PLANETROMEO - With 2 Million Members Worldwide - is one of the leading Social & Dating Networks for Gay, Bi and Trans. Software Developer Fraud Prevention is a new position at PLANETROMEO BV in Amsterdam. You are responsible for identifying and preventing fraud in our community, and protecting our members from spamming, scamming, faking, or any kinds of illegal or unwanted activities.
You have a deep understanding of how people behave in a community and why. At the same time, you feel at home in the technical and analytical world, and want to use your in-depth software development skills to help us fight the bad guys.
You’re a hands-on person with the following responsibilities:
- Analyze abuse cases, identify patterns and improve our automated detection
- Provide the best solutions for members to report abusive profiles and content
- Further development of our removal tools called 'malicious user detection' system (MUD)
- Follow 'fraud trends' in the market and deliver the best solutions
- Provide relevant information to management
You work together with our tech consultant/data analyst in Amsterdam and another software developer in Berlin. Furthermore, you work closely with the Product Managers and their developers who maintain and develop our software and system, and with the Customer Support Team. You report to the COO/Head of Community.